-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: using dll
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:00 am 
Senior
Senior

Hi all,

I´ve created a core to TO´s e I´ve generated the dll.
In other project I´ve referenced this dll and I´ve created the hbm.xml
to these TO´s in dll.
But, by using dll, occurs errors. If I copy the cs files to the project, it works.

How can I do to reference the dll that contains TO´s in a project that contains hbm.xml and others cs files?

I need this ´cause the TO´s are commum to all projects of company.

Thank u very much!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:52 pm 
Senior
Senior

The error in the log is:

Code:
2006-05-18 13:50:20,125 [616] INFO  NHibernate.Cfg.Environment - NHibernate 1.0.2
2006-05-18 13:50:20,187 [616] INFO  NHibernate.Cfg.Environment - Using reflection optimizer
2006-05-18 13:50:20,187 [616] INFO  NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration - Searching for mapped documents in assembly: CarroDiretoTO
2006-05-18 13:50:20,218 [616] INFO  NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration - Found mapping documents in assembly: CarroDiretoTO.AddressTypeTO.hbm.xml
2006-05-18 13:50:20,781 [616] INFO  NHibernate.Dialect.Dialect - Using dialect: NHibernate.Dialect.MsSql2000Dialect
2006-05-18 13:50:20,921 [616] ERROR NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration - Could not compile the mapping document
NHibernate.MappingException: persistent class Hst.HstCore.TO.AddressTypeTO, CarroDiretoTO not found ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Hst.HstCore.TO.AddressTypeTO, CarroDiretoTO', check that type and assembly names are correct
   at NHibernate.Util.ReflectHelper.ClassForName(String name)
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Binder.ClassForFullNameChecked(String fullName, String errorMessage)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Binder.ClassForFullNameChecked(String fullName, String errorMessage)
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Binder.BindClass(XmlNode node, PersistentClass model, Mappings mapping)
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Binder.BindRootClass(XmlNode node, RootClass model, Mappings mappings)
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Binder.BindRoot(XmlDocument doc, Mappings model)
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.AddValidatedDocument(XmlDocument doc)

I don´t know what happens, because the AddressTypeTO is in dll
and in the cs file I can referece this class normally. :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]