-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: problem related to copying an object in object tree=>Urg
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:40 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi

I m trying to implement a hierarchy component where i m using nhibernate. Each node and leafs in a tree represent a row in a tree.
I m implementing an copy and paste operation over this tree.

Scnenario is like

I m copying a particular node in a tree and wanted to assign the same at some other place in a tree (there is a parent node , child node columns in the database) so in this case i want to assign the node at some other location with different parent.
At database level what is expected is it will add another row with differnt parent.

What is actually happening is it is deleting the row from where i have copied and adding row for another parent.(this add is ok but it should not delete since i m copying)
Note : It is not firing delete statment it updates the records

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]