-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: <meta-value> child tag missing from <many-to-any>
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:59 am 
Senior
Senior

It appears that the mapping schema does not adding a <meta-value> child node to a <many-to-any> node that can be used inside a <bag>.

This means that the problem I raised regarding being unable to load objects after recompilation (see post http://nhibernate.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1093) can't be rectified in a <many-to-any> because there's no way to override the way in which NHibernate persists the identifier of the class.

I'm assuming that this is a bug since there is a 'meta-type' attribute on the <many-to-any> tag which indicates that it should probably be possible to set meta-type="string" and provide any <meta-value> tags required to provide the required control.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers,

Symon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:58 pm 
Senior
Senior

Since no one's been able to confirm this is actually a bug or not I've bunged it into JIRA for good measure. Hopefully someone will be able to take a look at it when they've got some leisure.

:)

Symon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]