-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How is Hibernate applied to J2EE application????
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 am 

I have 2 EJB projects, let's say ejb1 and ejb2, and I put hiberante mapping file and utility class related hibernate(such as factory, connection etc) in ejb2. now there are some database operation, like read/write data method in session bean in both ejb1 and ejb2 projects, i'm now sure it is ok or not.

before my hibernate mapping files and database operation through hibernate is only in ejb1 project. and I had entity beans in ejb2 project, and they worked without problem. but since I replaced entity bean with hibernate, like above said, there are some problem in my j2ee application.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]