-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Initial SessionFactory creation failed
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 am 

Thanks for your reply.....
But its difficult to get the exact jar file,rather to identify the exact jar files needed for a specific error.

Thanks Bubi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 am 

Hi,
is the error that I have send before is related to jar file?
But I feel that the error is coming from cglib jar file..
I exactly didnt get any idea.Do I need to import any files for cglib..?

Thanks in advance
BUBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm 

Hi Froestel,
Thanks for your wonderful support.I have finally managed to complete the project by adding asm-jar file.But as I told you before its really difficult to add the the exact jar files according to the project requirements.

Thanks BUBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 pm 
Senior
Senior

Hi

see, you can do it! ... and it did not take you long.

You probably should have copied the exception message and pasted it in your favorite search engine - I think the second match in my attempt was the one to look for...

CU
froeZZZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm 

Hi BUBI,

Sep 21, 2009 11:11:12 PM org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>
INFO: Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.DB2Dialect
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, * from foos ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, row_.* from ( select distinct * from foos ) as row_ ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over(order by foo.bar, foo.baz) as rownumber_, * from foos foo order by foo.bar, foo.baz ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, row_.* from ( select distinct * from foos foo order by foo.bar, foo.baz ) as row_ ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?

you said that "The strange errors ultimately removed..."
how did you solve it?
Please help me..
thanking you..
nihalix

BUBI wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your link to the documentation.
Actually when I am running the application in eclipse,I got these "foo" stuffs in the console....

/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, * from foos ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, row_.* from ( select distinct * from foos ) as row_ ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over(order by foo.bar, foo.baz) as rownumber_, * from foos foo order by foo.bar, foo.baz ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?
/*foo*/ select * from ( select rownumber() over() as rownumber_, row_.* from ( select distinct * from foos foo order by foo.bar, foo.baz ) as row_ ) as temp_ where rownumber_ between ?+1 and ?Sep 21, 2009 11:55:57 PM org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>
Sep 21, 2009 11:55:58 PM org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>

Thanks for your support
BUBI

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2