-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: <any> Collection mapping, polymorphic association and JPA
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm 

Hi list!

I'm new here in the mailing list. I have a <any> association between 2 legacy tables:
Code:
<any id-type="int" meta-type="int" name="maquina" >
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.MaquinaPapelImpl" value="1"/>
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.RebobinadeiraImpl" value="2"/>
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.CalandraImpl" value="3"/>
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.CoaterImpl" value="4"/>
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.CortadeiraImpl" value="5"/>
          <meta-value class="br.com.simula.domain.maquina.impl.RebobinadeiraAuxiliarImpl" value="7"/>
          <column name="TMAQ_ID"/>
          <column name="MAQ_ID"/>
</any>

And I want to make a JPA query using this association:

Code:
Query q = getEntityManager().createQuery(
                "select count(corr) " +
                "from Corrida corr " +
                "join corr.conjugacoes conjs " +
                "join conjs.bobinas bobs " +
                "left join corr.cortadeiras corts " +
                "join corr.pedidos peds " +
                "left join peds.itemPedido.roteiro rots " +
                "where conjs.liberada=?1 and bobs.destino = ?2 and (corts.cortadeira = ?3 or rots.maquina = ?3)");

The third parameter is a CortadeiraImpl object, and the rots.maquina is the mapping above. But when I do this, the SQL generated is:

Code:
select count(corrida0_.Corr) as col_0_0_
from Corr corrida0_
   inner join Conj conjugacoe1_ on corrida0_.Corr=conjugacoe1_.Corr
   inner join BobConj bobinas2_ on conjugacoe1_.Corr=bobinas2_.Corr and conjugacoe1_.Conj=bobinas2_.Conj
   left outer join CortCorr cortadeira3_ on corrida0_.Corr=cortadeira3_.Corr
   inner join PedCorr pedidos4_ on corrida0_.Corr=pedidos4_.Corr
   left outer join Pedidos itempedido5_ on pedidos4_.IDPedido=itempedido5_.IDPedido
   left outer join RoteiroPedido roteiro6_ on itempedido5_.IDPedido=roteiro6_.IDPedido
where conjugacoe1_.LiberadaSN='true' and bobinas2_.Destino='c' and (cortadeira3_.IDCortadeira=1 or roteiro6_.TMAQ_ID=1 and roteiro6_.MAQ_ID=null)

As you can see: 'roteiro6_.TMAQ_ID=1 and roteiro6_.MAQ_ID=null' isn't what I expected... Something like 'roteiro6_.TMAQ_ID=5 and roteiro6_.MAQ_ID=1' is what I wanted to see!

I'm using the hibernate entity manager 3.3.2.GA. Any clues? Does the <any /> mapping + polymorphic collection + JPQL work as expected?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]