-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Caching is not working
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:22 am 

Hi,

I have created one Sample Hibernate application just to save one record in database and that was working fine. But since i have added below line of code in my Configuration file i.e. hibernate.cfg.xml, it start giving error.

<!-- Caching Implementation -->
Code:
<property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache">true</property>
      <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</property>

It is not able to initialize the transcation and thats why giving NullPointerException when i try to commit the transcation.

I am using Hibarnate 3.3. As EhCache is by default in this version, thats why problem is coming or due to any other reason.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:27 am 
Regular
Regular

please make sure that you have placed ehcache.jar in class path and you have also create "ehcache.xml" file for that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]