-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: problem on designing the application
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 am 

I am using Hibernate in my application and now currently i am using Session per operation anti-pattern.

I have several threads in my application which gets created time to time and load new rows in to database. While the threads are working, i have another pages that should read the same data, I can not create same session for the threads and the user requested pages, so i get two different disjoint places where i get to read the same data, one place where data is loaded and another place where i need to read the same data, so how should i modify my anti-pattern design to another design where i can create session per request and session per thread.

Thanks and Regards
Ramakanth

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]