-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: binding parameters in wrong order.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hy, I have read the same question in this forum but I cant get any solution.

I have activated the log for hibernate, so I can see all the bindings and they are ok but although they are ok, the result in database is wrong, I mean, the only explanation for the result I see in the database is that hibernate is binding parameters in wrong order. how is this possible?

Thanks

The querys and and bindings when its updating ok and not are the same but when I get the error is because the length of a field geed_value of the SENE1_GESTFORM_EDITOR table is bigger than 1000 chars exactly(something really wierd) and there is some other SENE1_GESTFORM_EDITOR which geed_value is empty. These two conditions make fail the updating but if the lenght is smaller than 1000 chars or there is not a geed_value empty, I can update ok and save more than 1000 chars. The field geed_value is a varchar2(4000). The error I get says moreless: "I cant set a null property to a non null property" so as you can see it has nothing to do with the length of the field geed_value. Thats why I tell you it has something to do with the bindings.

Thanks again

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]