-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: how to use TO_NUMBER in ORDER-BY clause
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm 

Hi,

Can some one help me to write to_number in order-by clasue. The following mapping giveing me an SQLException

Code:
<set name="myList" inverse="true" lazy="false"  cascade="all" where="result_type='OUTPUT' and decision='R'" order-by ="SORT_PRIORITY DESC, ACCURACY DESC" batch-size="30" fetch="join">
    <key>
         <column name="REQUEST_ID" />
     </key>
    <one-to-many class="com.MyRequestVO"/>
     </set>

The generated query is

Code:
select mylist0_.REQUEST_ID as REQUEST1_1_, mylist0_.PASSPORT as PASSPORT3_0_, mylist0_.DECEASED_DATE as DECEASED15_3_0_, mylist0_.NAME as NAME3_0_, mylist0_.PRIORITY as PRIORITY3_0_, mylist0_.SORT_PRIORITY as SORT21_3_0_ from REQUEST_LINE_RESULT mylist0_ where  mylist0_.result_type='NESS_OUTPUT' and mylist0_.decision='R' and mylist0_.REQUEST_ID=? order by mylist0_.SORT_PRIORITY DESC, mylist0_.TO_NUMBER(ACCURACY) DESC

org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not initialize a collection: [com.EntityMapVO.myList#component[requestId]{requestId=79600}]

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: "MYLIST0_"."TO_NUMBER": invalid identifier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 am 

I am having a similar problem did you ever find a resoultion to this?

Thanks.

pHr3ak3r

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]