-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: deal with blob of sql server and oracle in hibernate
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:25 pm 

Hey everyone!
I want to write a class to save my xml file to sql server db(if I want to use oracle db,only editing my hibernate configure file),then I also use oracle do the same thing.I hope to write the same code in the class.how can I?
BTW:I tried to use Blob.I have saved blob to oracle.but sql server...
Thanks in advance. yours qingwu wang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:31 pm 

I don't know how to deal with lob to achieve irrelative of DB(oracle or sql server), appreciate any cluuuuue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:15 am 

how can I write blob to sqlserver2000 database in the hibernate?

Post subject: Re: deal with blob of sql server and oracle in hibernate
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 am 

dealover wrote:
Hey everyone!
I want to write a class to save my xml file to sql server db(if I want to use oracle db,only editing my hibernate configure file),then I also use oracle do the same thing.I hope to write the same code in the class.how can I?
BTW:I tried to use Blob.I have saved blob to oracle.but sql server...
Thanks in advance. yours qingwu wang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..

i tried to store blob type object in oracle database.but only blank Blob object is storing.data is not inserting into the database. u r saying u have written code for blob using orcale. could u please give me that code.

thanks inadvance..

Post subject: Re: deal with blob of sql server and oracle in hibernate
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..

i tried to store blob type object in oracle database.but only blank Blob object is storing.data is not inserting into the database. u r saying u have written code for blob using orcale. could u please give me that code.

thanks inadvance..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]