-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How to use naming strategy partly?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:35 am 

Hibernate version:3.2.2

Really what I met is not a problem, but just a personal request. I implement the NamingStrategy and write my own table, column naming methods. It works well, but when I did some application integration I met some difficulties.

My own mapping can work well, but the other one which I want to integrate with mine works unnormal, because It has its own naming strategy (also can say no naming strategy used). The column name will be changed by my own naming strategy. What I want to do is that change the namingstrategy let it can be used for special package. Eg. just pacage com.myapp use the naming strategy, others wihout. But I found the column naming method can not obtain the class type or name, so this idea can not be implemented.

Maybe I can seprate the applications, maybe I can use multi-sessionfactories, but if do so the other problems may occur or the operations will be complex.

So anyone do this ever or has more suggestion, please give me some directions.
Thank you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]