-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Using a custom collection with Hibernate annotations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:37 am 

Hi,

I have browsed this forum and the annotations documentation but couldn't find any answer.

I am trying to persist a bean which holds a customized implementation of java.util.map but I can not have it working with Hibernate annotations...

The error message is : Illegal attempt to map a non collection as a @OneToMany, @ManyToMany or @CollectionOfElements

How can I specify the collection to use? Are there any additionnal classes to write (like with xml mapping way to do it)?

Isn't it possible to do it with annotations? Do I have to mix annotations and hbm.xml file (using 'collection-type') to have it working?

Please hibernate gurus, bring me the light!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 am 

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Post subject: Re: Using a custom collection with Hibernate annotations
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm 

I have the same problem, does any one know the solution?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]