-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How to get old values
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:52 am 

Hi all,

I have been using Hibernate 3.2 for a while and I think I have fairly understood how it works but I still have many questions ...

In fact, in some algorithms, I just need to compare old values and new values but I can't find an easy way to do that.
The only way I found is to load and evict my object at the beginning of my method.

But this would be even better if I could load old values whenever I want in my code. Is there some kind of way to load an object directly from the database, not from the session ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]