-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Need some help on relation.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Need some help on relation.

A Page can have many Blocks. This Page can be translated to another Language and when a Master updates a text then the translations must have a notification

There are 5 different type of Blocks in a Page. Image, Text, Table, Cell, Empty

All Blocks have width, Height, X, Y, color and some other data in common.
A Text block can have many versions. A Table Block can Hold Cell Blocks. A Cell block can have many versions ( It's a text block but inside a table) A Empty block is just For border and background. A Image block can have only one Image but needs notification if master has changed it's image.

When a master has created the block. And a translation is done. I need to know wich is the master block for the translation. ie Block.getMaster() And for a Cell Block.getParent()

A Cell needs to know it's Table block. And if it's a translation Table needs to know of its table and cell needs to know of it's cell.

I'm having difficluties on how to implement this. Can anyone help me to the right track?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]