-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Tools and PostgreSQL under Windows
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 pm 

Hi
I'm using in my wokstation(Windows XP) PostgreSQL DB server and when I try code generation using hibernate tools(the latest version) the process failed. >The message that show me in the console is:

Full stack trace of any exception that occurs:
2007-09-03 10:07:04,129 WARN Worker-4 org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in Test. Asking rev.eng. strategy
2007-09-03 10:07:04,270 WARN Worker-4 org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for Test
2007-09-03 13:29:46,359 WARN Worker-4 org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in Categorias. Asking rev.eng. strategy
2007-09-03 13:29:46,359 WARN Worker-4 org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for Categorias
2007-09-03 13:29:46,859 WARN Worker-4 org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinder - Cannot create persistent class for org.hibernate.mapping.Table(public.Categorias) as no columns were found.

Name and version of the database you are using:
PostgreSQL 8.2 under Windows

If I use the Db server(version 8.2) in Ubuntu Linux(a server in my company) and the process is ok.
I prove with another DB Server in my workstation(MySQL and SQL Server) and the hibernate tools works very well.

The table has Primary key, and if I browse this using pgadmin (with the same account and password that I use to conenct using hibernate) this works perfectly.

My jdbc driver is: postgresql-8.2-505.jdbc3

I hope for your answer

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]