-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Had AnyBody Worked with Interceptor
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 am 
Regular
Regular

Hi All,

Did Anybody work with Events and Interceptor given at the link below ?
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/re ... vents.html
I am trying but not able to get it completely. This may be that I am missing something. If anybody did. please let me know.

Thanks,
Gopal

Post subject: but what's your problem?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:04 am 

You must be more specific, i've worked with interceptors recently and i had no problem with it, but i guess it wasn't the same case, so tell your problem

Post subject: Re: but what's your problem?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:00 am 
Regular
Regular

aleromcas wrote:
You must be more specific, i've worked with interceptors recently and i had no problem with it, but i guess it wasn't the same case, so tell your problem

At the given link by me. I am not getting that what Auditable is specifying there. I am doing with the example given at the link but not able to get exact idea abt this. Can you send me a simple example and few links related to this having good idea abt interceptors ? So that i can start with this. and easily can understand the concept behind it.

Many Thanks in Advance,
Gopal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:01 am 
Regular
Regular

Can AnyOne give me an idea for starting with interceptors ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]