-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Newbie: Plz Hlp with 2 problems and 1 question
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:34 pm 

Hi.

I am very new to Hibernate and with my new job I received an hibernate application in java. The version used in the app is Hibernate 2.1.8.

Can you please help me to fix this two errors:

a) No TransactionManagerLookup configured (in JTA environment, use of process level read-write cache is not recommended)

b) This database does not support the initial proposed set of capabilities, retrying.

c) Can I upgrade to the applicationn to Hibernate 3.x just changing the jar?

Thank very much,
Regards,

Lorenzo Jimenez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:05 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

a) Set the configuration information requested about the transaction manager - this all depends on your Tx's (and manager) is configured/setup.

b) What database? Is the dialect configured?

c) No H3 is not a simple jar change - you will require a number of changes - there is a migration guide.

I suggest you read the online manual(s) for H2 (and H3). You have some learning to do.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]