-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Migrating and maintaining both Hibernate and NHibernate cfgs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:54 pm 

I've been asked to do some research on Hibernate/NHibernate for an upcoming project. Out team has used Hibernate and will need to port the project to operate in a .NET environment as well. I've read the NHibernate documentation and it's not clear to me how one would go about maintaining both configurations. For instance, the NHibernate document section on Toolset Usage/Code Generation speaks only of Hibernate output, not NHibernate - it describes generating Java, but not C#.

Are the tools robust and solid enough to support continually taking a Hibernate baseline and porting to NHibernate? If there is a website/tutorial/document on doing this, I haven't been able to find it.

I'm sorry if this is a way-basic question, but I'm quite new to this field.

Thanks for the assistance!

Janene

PS cross-posting to both Hibernate and NHibernate forums... hope that's ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:45 pm 

I could use some help, still. Thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]