-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Monitor DCCP status
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:47 am 

Hi All,
can you say me if it's possible control the DCCP (connection pool) status? How can I do this ?

regards. Thomas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:55 am 
Expert
Expert

I guess you're speaking about DBCP instead of DCCP ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:49 am 

batmat wrote:
I guess you're speaking about DBCP instead of DCCP ?

Yes..I'm sorry...

Post subject: Re: Monitor DCCP status
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 am 
Expert
Expert

charlieparker wrote:
Hi All,
can you say me if it's possible control the DCCP (connection pool) status? How can I do this ?

If you want to monitor DBCP, I don't think it is possible with standard tools. I already took a look some months ago, and it does not exist. But if you're in ease with tweaking things a bit, you could define a special ConnectionManager of your own that would control getConnection() and close() calls for example and store it before delegating to the real DBCP. Obviously, you would need to put this special ConnectionManager between your app and DBCP. I think that's what I'm gonna do some day...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]