-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: AS400 - Table Mapping per Library?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:23 pm 

Howdy All,

I posted a reply to http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.ph ... highlight= and thought nobody would see my reply since it earlier this year. Please forgive me for the new post.

I am facing a situation where a table exists in different libraries. For example, table company will exist in mcparm, peparm, and myparm library. Based on what the company ID is what determines which library to read.

Company 1
Select name from mcparm.company
Company 2
Select name from peparm.company

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to map this? Do I need to map each table in each library?

I'm using Hibernate 3.1.
AS400 V5R3

Any help would be great!! Thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]