-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Error when i try to get hibernate session
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:31 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hy all, my name is Alberto and i live i'm brazilian. I'm having problems with the hibernate session. When i try to open the sessio i get this error:
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at br.com.lupa.persistencia.hibernate.HibernateFactory.<clinit>(HibernateFactory.java:25)
   at br.com.lupa.persistencia.hibernate.UtilidadesDao.inserir(UtilidadesDao.java:26)
   at br.com.lupa.negocio.ComputadorBO.inserir(ComputadorBO.java:29)
   at br.com.lupa.negocio.GerenteLupa.registrarComponentes(GerenteLupa.java:45)
   at br.com.lupa.testes.TesteAdcionaCimNaBase.main(TesteAdcionaCimNaBase.java:19)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:532)
   at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:272)
   at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:246)
   at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395)
   at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.<clinit>(Configuration.java:111)
   ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
   at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:525)
   ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/log4j/LogManager, method: <clinit> signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
   at org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:85)
   at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.<init>(Log4JLogger.java:102)
   ... 14 more

Does someone know what is that? Any help is good.

Thanks,

Alberto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:16 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Maybe you're using the wrong version of Log4J? Or maybe you have a corrupt JAR file? I believe Hibernate 2 uses version 1.2.8 and Hibernate 3 uses 1.2.9. If you're using a JAR that you downloaded, you could try using the one provided with Hibernate (in the lib directory).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:28 pm 

Make sure your mapping file is correct, usually one gets vierd exceptions when the mapping file is not correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:56 pm 
Senior
Senior

public class VerifyError
extends LinkageError

Thrown when the "verifier" detects that a class file, though well formed, contains some sort of internal inconsistency or security problem.

The log4j jar file is likely to be corrupt.

Post subject: test
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:45 pm 

test

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]