-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Migrating from PostGre to SQL Server
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:32 pm 
Regular
Regular

Hibernate version: 2.1.6

Name and version of the database you are using: Postgre 8 to SQL Server 2000 Enterprise

Hello, I have a application working fine in PostGre sql using schemas and so, in my mapping files I have something like:
Code:
<hibernate-mapping schema ="Atendimento">
   <class
      name="com.provider.gfin.atendimento.atendente.Atendente"
      dynamic-update="false"
      dynamic-insert="false"
   >
</hibernate-mapping>

I create schemas manually in postgre and all works fine when generating ddl using schemaexport. Now, I am trying to use the same application with SQL Server 2000 Enterprise instead PostGree, but Hibernate could not recognize schemas.

In query analyzer I create schema using the query below:
Code:
create schema Atendimento

But when start Hibernate using hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto to update I get the following error:
Code:
2005-09-08 18:22:48 [ERROR] net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate - Specified owner name 'Atendimento' either does not ex
sion to use it.
2005-09-08 18:22:48 [ERROR] net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate - Unsuccessful: create table Atendimento.Atendente (id NUME
ARCHAR(255) null, dataNascimentoConstituicao DATETIME null, nome VARCHAR(255) null, numeroDoc VARCHAR(255) null, bairro VARCHA
null, cidade VARCHAR(255) null, complemento VARCHAR(255) null, email VARCHAR(255) null, estado VARCHAR(255) null, fax VARCHAR
5) null, pais VARCHAR(255) null, rua VARCHAR(255) null, telefone VARCHAR(255) null, primary key (id))

And a lot of message like it. I have checkout permissions and other stuff but without fix it

Some idea about what is happen?

King regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:18 pm 
Expert
Expert

Have you created an SQL Server user named Atendimento ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]