-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: xdoclet not adding index tag for list map
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:46 pm 

Hi,

is anybody experiencing this?
I've a "Person" class and managing hibernate persistance through xdoclet, the only problem I'm having is with a list mapping:

Code:

/**
* Returns person address list

* @hibernate.list table="person_address" cascade="all" lazy="false"
* @hibernate.collection-key column="person_id"
* @hibernate.collection-index="address_index"
* @hibernate.collection-one-to-many class="Address"
*/
public List getAddresses() {

return this.addresses;

}

When I run the hibernatedoclet task in my ant target xdoclet stops giving this error:

Code:
The content of element type "list" must match "(meta*,subselect?,cache?,synchronize*,key,(index|list-index),(element|one-to-many|many-to-many|composite-element|many-to-any),loader?,sql-insert?,sql-update?,sql-delete?,sql-delete-all?,filter*)".

in fact the generated Person.hbm.xml does not contain the index element that should indicate the list order in the list association table (but I do have written my @hibernate.collection-index annotation!)

Is it an xdoclet issue (it's strange that I could not find any other people having had the same problem online...) or I'm doing something wrong?

I'm using xdoclet 1.2.3, hibernate 3.0.5 and ant 1.6.5

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:06 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Create a simple example and post it the XDoclets JIRA.
BTW: Xdoclet CVS version has lots of changes and enhancements for H3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:57 pm 

ok, I'll do it but while I confirm the strange behaviour I reported above now I get the same error from schemaexport with an xml mapping file done by hand that (for the list part) is like this:

Code:

<list name="addresses" table="person_address" lazy="false" cascade="all">
    <key column="person_id"/>
    <one-to-many class="Address"/>
    <list-index   column="address_index"/>
</list>

This is the dump of ant output (same error as above!)...

Code:

[propertyfile] Creating new property file: C:\Documents and Settings\[...]database.properties
[schemaexport] (cfg.Environment                     464 ) Hibernate 3.0.5
[schemaexport] (cfg.Environment                     477 ) hibernate.properties not found
[schemaexport] (cfg.Environment                     510 ) using CGLIB reflection optimizer
[schemaexport] (cfg.Environment                     540 ) using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
[schemaexport] (cfg.Configuration                   223 ) Mapping file: C:\Documents and Settings\[...]\Person.hbm.xml
[schemaexport] (util.XMLHelper                      59  ) Error parsing XML: C:\Documents and Settings\[...]\Person.hbm.xml(90) The content of element type "list" must match "(meta*,subselect?,cache?,synchronize*,comment?,key,(index|list-index),(element|one-to-many|many-to-many|composite-element|many-to-any),loader?,sql-insert?,sql-update?,sql-delete?,sql-delete-all?,filter*)".
[schemaexport] (cfg.Configuration                   232 ) Could not configure datastore from file: C:\Documents and Settings\[...]\Person.hbm.xml
[schemaexport] org.hibernate.MappingException: invalid mapping
[schemaexport] at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addFile(Configuration.java:227)
[schemaexport] at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExportTask.getConfiguration(SchemaExportTask.java:195)
[schemaexport] at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExportTask.execute(SchemaExportTask.java:135)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:40)
[schemaexport] at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
[schemaexport] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
[schemaexport] at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:423)
[schemaexport] at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:137)
[schemaexport] Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "list" must match "(meta*,subselect?,cache?,synchronize*,comment?,key,(index|list-index),(element|one-to-many|many-to-many|composite-element|many-to-any),loader?,sql-insert?,sql-update?,sql-delete?,sql-delete-all?,filter*)".
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
[schemaexport] at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:465)
[schemaexport] at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:264)
[schemaexport] at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addFile(Configuration.java:226)
[schemaexport] ... 13 more

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]