-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Commons lang and UnsupportedOperationException
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:56 am 

When i try to include jakarta commons lang in my classpath (no matter where), I get UnsupportedOperationException (dbcp is calling that user/password not-implemented overloaded version of getConnection or however it was called again :) )

I'm only using one hibernate configuration file, and the Exception doesn't occur when i remove commons lang from the classpath (but then, of course, the compiler complains :) )

I don't feel like getting close to a solution, and unfortunately I seem to be the first one on the internet to run into this (!), or at least google didn't reveal anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:25 am 

As I already suspected, there was a reason why I was the only one - not a Commons lang related problem

Does anybody have some more in-depth information regarding why this error occurs? I thought I was long past it, and then it came back and struck suddenly, with no remorse and no transparent reason whatever

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]