-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: How should I run the "eg" example?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:20 am 

Hello,

I have a hibernate 2.1.6 and I have configured hibernate.properties and I haveput the database driver in lib directory.

In documents we read:

Quote:
Have a look at the eg/ directory in the Hibernate distribution, it contains a simple standalone application.
Copy your JDBC driver to the lib/ directory and edit etc/hibernate.properties, specifying correct values
for your database. From a command prompt in the distribution directory, type ant eg (using Ant), or
under Windows, type build eg.

But there isn't any build.xml in "eg" directory. Also "build eg" uses which software? There should be a build.bat somewhere that I should run?

Mac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:21 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

There is a build.xml in the root of the distribution... Please spend more time on this before posting again. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:11 am 

Hello,

1- Sorry. Seems my questions are too stupid. If there is a place for begineers please forward me to there.

I thaught bild.bat is für hibernate itself. I was able to run the example this time. thank you.

2- The last question: How can I run the example withouth build? I tried below:

java org.hibernate.auction.Main

But it can not find Main class. (driver and hibernate2.jar are on my CLASSPATH)

Regards,
Mac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:45 am 

I am very sorry to bring this up.

If someone can help me with this I will likely be able to run my codes (which I have written by looking at sample code).

Regards,
Mac

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]