-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: getter Methods for ascending and propertyName
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:09 am 

Hy, I'm using hibernate 2.1 (the latest stable release). I'm currently implementing my own cache an need to determine wether an net.sf.hibernate.expression.Order is acending or not and I also need the propertyName for building a key for my HashMap, but why in the name of hell does hibernate not privide public methods for these attributes?

Daniel

Today I debug, tomorrow I browse and the day after tomorrow I cast the queen to int

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:56 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:50 pm 

May I answer you in english or german now? However, I solfed the problem by writing my own class that covers my needs.
By the way, why did you gave me a link to the netiquette of the hibernate forum? I did not blame hibernate or it's developers and I did not ask a favor.

Searching for a resolution of this problem was useless too, 'cause there is no other way as to write my own class covering my needs, except to get the sourcecode of hibernate, edit and recompile it.

So don't get me wrong, I just wanted to call attention to this problem to the developers.

yours sincerly Daniel Richter

Today I debug, tomorrow I browse and the day after tomorrow I cast the queen to int

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]