-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How to get composite identifiers ???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:15 pm 

Hibernate version:
Hibernate 2.1.4

Name and version of the database you are using:
Informix Dynamic Server 9.4

Problem

My application deals with a legacy Informix database. So most of the tables are having composite keys. I am using hibernate as my persistence tool and i have generated the mapping files and hibernate objects using middlegen. I have removed all the middlegen generated primary key(PK) classes for tables having composite keys and included them in the same model class itself.

My requirement is to get all the composite column names and all the other attributes separately. I couldn't find any method in ClassMetadata to retrieve the columns.

Please give me a right solution for this. Thanks in advance.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]