-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Strange query generated for object with calculated field
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:33 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I have an Object that has a calculated field, when I try to list another object that references that object, hibernate generates an strange query, he tries to generate the code for calculating that field and this results in an wrong query. Does anybody knows what I am doing wrong? I am going to post my query code (I tried both with HQL and with Criteria API) and the mapping files.

Code:

public Lancamento[] listarLancamentos(FonteDeRecurso f) throws RepositorioLancamentosException {
Lancamento[] retorno;
List lancamentos;
try {
this.beginTransaction();
/* lancamentos = getSession().createCriteria(Lancamento.class)
.add(Expression.eq("fonteDeRecurso", f))
.list();*/
net.sf.hibernate.Query query = getSession().createQuery("select l from Lancamento as l where l.FonteDeRecurso = :fonteDeRecurso");
query.setParameter("fonteDeRecurso", f);
lancamentos = query.list();
this.commit();
retorno = (Lancamento[]) lancamentos.toArray(new Lancamento[lancamentos.size()]);
} catch (HibernateException ex) {
this.rollback();
throw new RepositorioLancamentosException("N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:53 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I could make it use 2 queries to fetch the lancamentos list, the first correct, that only tried to fetch lancamentos fields from its table. But on the second, it appearently tried to fetch the processo instance to fill in the property on the lancamentos instances, the problem was that it still tried to fetch from the lancamentos table, not the processos table. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Post subject: Found the error
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:42 am 
Beginner
Beginner

After debugging and trying to isolate the error, I found that it was an extra this. in the formula property, so, removing it made it work fine.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]