-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Problem in container interceptor jboss.har:service=Hibernate
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:14 pm 

Following the instructions on the JBoss Wiki (http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossHibernate) I get the following error:
Code:
15:56:05,977 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying PropertyManagementSession
15:56:06,060 WARN  [EjbModule] Could not load the org.jboss.hibernate.session.EjbInterceptor interceptor for this container
net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException: Hibernate service is not registered: jboss.har:service=Hibernate
        at org.jboss.hibernate.session.SessionContext.resolveSessionFactory(SessionContext.java:299)
        at org.jboss.hibernate.session.SessionContext.<init>(SessionContext.java:102)
        at org.jboss.hibernate.session.SessionContext.<init>(SessionContext.java:86)
        at org.jboss.hibernate.session.EjbInterceptor.importXml(EjbInterceptor.java:57)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.addInterceptors(EjbModule.java:860)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.initializeContainer(EjbModule.java:743)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.createStatelessSessionContainer(EjbModule.java:547)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.createContainer(EjbModule.java:502)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.createService(EjbModule.java:316)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:237)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:219)

This error comes after adding the following into standardjboss.xml :
Code:
<container-name>Hibernate Stateless SessionBean</container-name>
<call-logging>true</call-logging>
<container-interceptors>
<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor</interceptor>
<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor</interceptor>
<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
<!-- CMT -->
<interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT</int
erceptor>
<interceptor transaction="Container" metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins
.MetricsInterceptor</interceptor>
<interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInsta
nceInterceptor</interceptor>
<!-- BMT not feasible using Hibernate interceptor with 'transaction' scope!!!! -
->
<!-- Notice that the service name is the same as that used to define the MBean -
->
<interceptor service="jboss.har:service=Hibernate" scope="transaction">org.jboss
.hibernate.session.EjbInterceptor</interceptor>
</container-interceptors>
</container-configuration>

-----

my jboss.xml inside the .ear has the following entry (for the SSB I'm using) :
Code:
<session>
         <ejb-name>PropertyManagementSession</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>rpmaster.server.session.PropertyManagementSession</jndi-name>
         <local-jndi-name>local/rpmaster.server.session.PropertyManagementSession</local-jndi-name>
         <configuration-name>Hibernate Stateless SessionBean</configuration-name>

</session>

-------

my jboss-service.xml inside my Hibernate.har file looks like this :
Code:
<mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate" name="jboss.har:service=Hibernate">
    <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:/PostgresDS</attribute>
    <attribute name="SessionFactoryName">java:/hibernate/SessionFactory</attribute>
    <attribute name="Dialect">net.sf.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect</attribute>
    <attribute name="CacheProviderClass">net.sf.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</attribute>
    <attribute name="Hbm2ddlAuto">create-drop</attribute>
    </mbean>

and the .har file itself has the following structure :

+ jboss-service.xml
+ my
+ project
+path
|--- class1.hbm.xml
|--- class1.class

------------
inside my EAR, the jboss-app.xml has the following :
Code:
<jboss-app>
  <loader-repository>rpmaster:loader=rpmaster.ear</loader-repository>

<module><har>Hibernate.har</har></module>

</jboss-app>

and of course that archive is included in the EAR.
--------------

I am using JBoss3.2.6RC1 . I DID update the 2 files hibernate-deployer-service.xml and jboss-hibernate.jar . Anyone have any idea how I get JBoss to register the "Hibernate" service ?

THanks in Advance

S3ma4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:41 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

Note that what's used to be jboss-service.xml in case of hibernate har deployment must be renamed to hibernate-service.xml. It's missed in wiki.
Your har just not been deployed. Fix it and make sure you can see jboss.har:service=Hibernate in jmx console.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:53 am 

To quote the wiki

Quote:
When a HAR is processed by the HAR Deployer, a Hibernate MBean instance is created based on the HAR's meta-inf/hibernate-service.xml and the contents of the har (the mappings are processed using Hibernate's Configuration.addJar() method).

You appear to have called renamed the hibernate-service.xml and then you don't appear to have put it into the meta-inf of the HAR file.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]