-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Using Hibernate with Macromedia ColdFusion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:49 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Is there anyone here who has tried integrating Hibernate with Coldfusion?
I have an application written in CF that is clustered onto 10 servers. I have another server dedicated for J2EE which is currently not in use. I am trying to decide if I should access my Hibernate code directly from CF or if I should write EJB's and then access them from CF. I am concerned about the CF servers having to load all of the Hibernate libraries so it makes me lean towards the EJB option. On the other hand I will have 10 CF servers all accessing just one J2EE/Hibernate server which sounds like a problem also.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]