-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cloudscape dialect?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:51 pm 

Hello,

Anybody had any luck with Cloudscape?

Most things seem to work fine, but I couldn't do an order by, for example (field not present in result, it says... it looks like in the version I have of Cloudscape the order by is based on what the result looks like, not the table, so it can only see the internally assigned aliases).

Anyway, if anybody has any comments at all about working with Cloudscape or, better yet, has written a dialect, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks,

Luis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:35 pm 

I have written a cloudscapeDialect, but it is very basic. I am also having the problem with order by. Another problem I am having is getting "Invalid Cursor State" exceptions when I run a query:

Query q = sess.createQuery("from Partner");
List list = q.list();

This results in an exception. Seems to only happen on larger tables. If the table is small, I don't seem to get the error.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:36 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Can you post it in the wiki area (with warnings), please ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]