-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: could not instantiate CacheProvider
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:56 am 

Hi!

What could be the reason for the message "could not instantiate CacheProvider"? Any idea?

Some details:
I implemented the first example "playing with cats". On this way I got some troubles (talked about that and solutions at topic http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=926160)
At last I saved my cat successfully into DB ...

The first example was run on tomcat. Now I tried to transfer it to the jboss-system.

for it I copied the context folder as a war-folder into jboss deploy-folder. For the first I got some little errors about missing datasources and so on, but that are only little probs. Now the hibernate.cfg.xml, the cat.xml and the datasource too are found. So far so good.
The current error is the message above: "could not instantiate CacheProvider: net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.Provider" That knocks me out ... I ve no idea, what the reason or what to do ...

Any hint??

Tol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:58 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

put ehcache.jar in the classpath

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:45 pm 

That's it!! Coooool!! Thanks! :-)

Tol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]