-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sequence
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:04 pm 

I have a question . I dont know how initialize the sequence in determinate number. My first Test were with general class"sequence" <param="sequence"> _sequence </param>but no initialized. For other hand with generate class=seqhilo but i dont use oracle for this reason i want know how initialize in a number with a value i indicate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:09 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

The sequence id generator used the databases sequence as defined by the generator argument. The database you are using should support sequences for this to work. Maybe you could try native generation which chooses an appropriate mechanism for the database dialect and see how you go. Note: If the database has sequences native by default will use a sequence named hibernate_seq. You can see the name in the sql commands used. You will need to create the sequence in the database before deployment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:12 pm 

thanks david but i want initialized from hibernate mapping no how dreate sequence from database. but very thanks

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]