-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: hibernates annotation filters
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 am 

Hi all,

I am currently trying to implement filters with annotations, working fine but I'm facing some issues :

- is it possible to define filters on a MappedSuperClass then inherits the filters to all children ? currently it doesn't seem to work.. I have to redefine the same filter with same name and conditions in each children...

- when I set a filter at class level and getting entities via a simple query, the filter is working fine. But when I'm trying to get entities via oneToMany, the filter is not applied. I have to manually add @Filter on the collection to be effectively filtered. The @Filter at class level is not sufficient. Is there a way to avoid setting the @Filter on all relations ? I thought setting it at class level would be sufficient..

(I'm working with Hibernate 3.2.6)

Thanks for your help

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]