-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Java Hibernate createCriteria generates wrong SQL incorrect
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 pm 

i have a simple Criterion and conjunctions like this.

Code:
   protected Conjunction simpleFilterings(){return (org.hibernate.criterion.Conjunction)Restrictions.conjunction().add(Restrictions.equals("isDeleted","N")).add(Restrictions.isNotNull("studentSchool").add(Restrictions.isNotNull("studentHome");}
    protected Criterion filterOnlyNotDeleted(){return equals("isDeleted","N");}
    protected Conjunction homeFilterings(){return (org.hibernate.criterion.Conjunction)Restrictions.conjunction().add(Restrictions.eq("currentCode",1)).add(Restrictions.eq("currentStatus",1)).add(Restrictions.eq("isDeleted","N"));}

this filters are constant they do not change at any moment.

later i apply on a simple Criteria like this.

Code:
    final Criteria like = session.createCriteria(Student.class).add(simpleFilterings());
    final Criteria schoolCriteria = like.createCriteria("studentSchool","school",JoinType.INNER_JOIN,filterOnlyNotDeleted());
    final Criteria homeCriteria = like.createCriteria("studentHome","home",JoinType.INNER_JOIN,homeFilterings());       

Student have many to One relationship to School and Home means that a student can have one School and one home..

there is strange behavior in the generated SQL because is `homeFilterings` i have a Conjunction with some types of the fields like `isDelete='N' and currentCode=1 and currentStatus=1` as is show above, but when i add this conjunction in the criteria namely

Code:
like.createCriteria("studentHome","home",JoinType.INNER_JOIN,homeFilterings());       

this is generating the wrong data binding i can see it through `P6SpyDriver` the corrent would be

isDeleted='N' and currentCode=1 and currentStatus=1

and is generating something like

isDeleted=1 and currentCode=1 and currentStatus='N'

`of course this is wrong`

in Hibernate is returning 0 results when i know there is results i copy the generated SQL into console and is returning

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: 'N'

if i delete the `schoolCriteria` it works or if i use

Code:
like.createCriteria("studentHome","home",JoinType.INNER_JOIN).add(homeFilterings());       

generated the right SQL what i am doing wrong my environment is.

tested on Netbeans,Java 8,Hibernate 4.3.4 and mysql 5.5

the API i am using is this.
![Criteria API][1]

but strangely Hibernate is populating the properties with wrong values.

any help is hugely appreciate.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]