-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: repurposing hibernate code for reading JPA configuration
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 am 
Expert
Expert

Hello,

I am currently working on a code that needs to read JPA configuration files and I thought I would use hibernate code to do that. After a little bit of plowing through hibernate code I figured how to get a meta data from xml files and get EntityBindings for my entities. However, I am having a hard time finding where I can get information on join columns. For example, I have an EntityA that has a reference to EntityB as defined below:

Code:
            <many-to-one name="entityB" target-entity="somewhere.EntityB">
                <join-column name="spooky" />
            </many-to-one>

I've been reading through all properties in AttributeBinding for entityB property but I don't seem to find any reference to spooky. Can you tell me where I should be looking for join information in a hibernate metadata?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]