-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Invalid Column. Could not read the column from Result set.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:15 am 

Hi i am facing an error while calling a stored procedure through a named query. Using hibernate 3.3.2 version of jar.

I am running sql query through the named query inside named query i am calling a stored procedure. But i am getting an error TICKET1_58_0 an invalid column. But in the generated query from my store proc this column is not there.

When i enable the hibernate logs in log4j properties i came to know that hibernate is generating a select query using my BO object at the server startup. The same query it is being used at run time. So can anyone please help me how to restrict the query generation at the server startup. Even disabled caching and enabled lazy loading for the mapping file. Still the issue persists.

Please help me someone who has already resolved this kind of error.

Thanks in Advance,
Raghunath.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]