-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Remove child bean results from search by criteria query
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am 

Hello guys. Could someone please help me with my issue.
I am using hibernate 3.6. Here is what I need help with.
I have two classes FooParent and FooChild. As it stands from names FooChild extending FooParent.
When I am trying to find by criteria all FooParent classes it returns me FooChildes in list too.
I am searching like this.
Code:
DetachedCriteria criteria = DetachedCriteria.forClass(FooParent.class);

Adding some restrictions:
Code:
criteria.add(Restrictions.ilike(...));

Then calling for result list:
Code:
List result = getHibernateTemplate().findByCriteria(criteria);

The result list contains FooChildes also if they are matching the criteria. I want them to be removed from searching and result list subsequently. What need to be done to search criteria? I google my problem but only thing I've found is add restriction:
Code:
criteria.add(Restrictions.eq("class", FooParent));

Which is not working due to "there is no property 'class' of the bean FooParent" exception.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]