-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Bi-directional OneToOne Doesn't work.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 am 

I am new to Hibernate and trying to get a OneToOne annotation to work. I've looked at lots of examples, other threads, and the documentation and can not figure out what I am doing wrong here. As far as I can tell mine is identical to some of the example's I've seen.

Table: loan (Owner)
Code:
id int primary key
(Other columns ommitted)

Table: loanPaymentInfo
Code:
loanId int primary key references loan(id)

Code:
@Entity
public class Loan{

@Id
   private Long id;

@OneToOne(cascade = CascadeType.ALL, fetch=FetchType.LAZY, mappedBy="loan")
   @JoinColumn(name="id")
   private LoanPaymentInfo paymentInfo;

//paymentInfo getter (no setter)
}

@Entity LoanPaymentInfo{

@Id
   @GeneratedValue(generator="foreign")
       @GenericGenerator(name="foreign", strategy = "foreign", parameters={
            @Parameter(name="property", value="loan")
       })
   private Long loanId;

@OneToOne(fetch=FetchType.LAZY)
   @PrimaryKeyJoinColumn
   private Loan loan;

//loan getter (no setter)
}

When I create a loan and set some properties on loan and loanPaymentInfo, I get the following exception:
Code:
org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [com.mlikesit.trading.p2p.db.entity.loan.LoanPaymentInfo#1]
   at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.check(AbstractEntityPersister.java:1950)
   at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2594)
   at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.updateOrInsert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2494)
   at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2821)
   at org.hibernate.action.EntityUpdateAction.execute(EntityUpdateAction.java:113)
   at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.execute(ActionQueue.java:273)
   at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:265)
   at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:185)
   at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:321)
   at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:51)
   at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1216)
   at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.managedFlush(SessionImpl.java:383)
   at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.commit(JDBCTransaction.java:133)
   at com.mlikesit.trading.p2p.db.dao.HibernateUtil.commitTransaction(HibernateUtil.java:200)
   at com.mlikesit.trading.p2p.db.dao.HibernateUtil.inTransaction(HibernateUtil.java:228)
   at com.mlikesit.trading.p2p.db.dao.HibernateUtil.save(HibernateUtil.java:140)
   at com.mlikesit.trading.p2p.db.entity.loan.LoanTest.test(LoanTest.java:31)
   more...

Thank you in advance for any help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]