-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Is there an idNe for restrictions?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm 

http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/core/4. ... tions.html

Why would you ever create a id equals and not a id not equals? Even in microprogramming on the processors have these two very basic functionality aspects.

I have found alot of things that have made using hibernate very very disappointing experience and much harder than writing my own sql and just using spring jdbc template to get the connection pooling and throw away the ORM part of this package to build my own.

Unless I missing something? I have a table A, A_TYPE_ID column with a type table A_TYPE(id, name). I am trying to get everything from table A where A_TYPE_ID <> ID.

I have tried the following, i honestly don't know why i can't just use query.add(session.createCritera(AType.class).add(Example.create(AType))) and it should be able to determine the relationship from the mapping file. Anyways any ideas?

This one doesn't actually restrict anything but compiles and runs.
Code:
query.createCriteria("aType").add(Restrictions.ne("id", id));

Code:
query.add(Restrictions.ne("aTypeId", 2L));

Code:
query.add(Restrictions.ne("aType", 2L));

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]