-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Your web hosting provider?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:05 am 

It is so difficult to find some web hosting provider, but don’t rely in some companies that they saying they have a full secure. But try to find some people that they can give you some good advice in choosing the right web hosting provider. However, you can try also to look in google I think you can get some idea in getting the web hosting provider.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

firstly, this does off topic far away, so stop :)
secondly, to answer your question, this is hosted by redhat
personally, i used heroku and it performs good, and google app engine as well

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 am 

I changed provider recently and recommend you to check out IX web hosting. They offer a build in editor and unlimited bandwidth for only a few dollar a month. I used free web space a while ago but it caused me nothing but trouble. Always look out for good support. It's worth every penny!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 am 

hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites in http://www.thewebpole.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Quote:
hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and

that's not acceptable, I'm afraid you misunderstood the goal of this forum.

I will remove any further posts on the subject, and consider banning users who seem to post exclusively on this argoument to adverstise hosting companies.

Also, I'll remove ads from signatures, so please let's not waste each other's time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]