-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ResultTransformer with createSQLQuery forces no camelCase in
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am 

i have an sql query as follows:

Code:
List<Employee> employees = getCurrentSession()
                    .createSQLQuery(
                          "select"
                                + e.id as id,e.first_name as firstName,e.password as password
                                + "from employee e,employee_role er,role r where e.employee_id=er.employee_id and er.role_id=r.role_id and r.name='ROLE_ADMIN' ")
                    .setResultTransformer(Transformers.aliasToBean(Employee.class))
                    .list();

i do have a property in the Employee called firstName, but when trying to run above dao in a unit test, i get the following exception:

Code:
org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: Could not find setter for firstname on class com.app.domain.Employee

i don't know where hibernate get from this firstname property ? i didn't right it in my query ?

any way the workaround was to change the property to firstname, and getters,setters too
but any ideas why hibernate is making such behavior, and how to avoid it, since i want to use camelCase in my domain, please advise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]