-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: AssertionFailure: null id in entry
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm 

Dear Community,

I'm a hibernate user for a while and I have never experienced this one... In a new project, under a certain load I'm having troubles having my project running smoothly.

I'm often getting the following exception:

org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: null id in <one of my class> entry (don't flush the Session after an exception occurs)

I have read plenty of articles on the net dealing with this and got different ideas without finding the solution. I'm quite sure this is not an Id problem in the mapping as my project is working in different situations for more than 18 months...

I also got some ideas saying this is because I previously had an exception using this session.

So my questions are:
- do I covered all possible causes? If yes, which one do you think should be the reason? If no, do you have some other ideas?
- how can I track this problem?

This problem occurs using a MySQL 5 DB with InnoDB. I had some LockAcquisitionException too (I catch them and retry). I tried no catching them but still have the AssertionFailure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]