-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Dynamically Create a Table
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 am 

Hello All,

I am a new member to this community, I have one query. Can I dynamically Create a table through Annotation. My Intention is like as follow

I am creating a bean dynamically having annotations in it , from generated bean i want to dynamically create the table. Now when first time this bean call is made it should create a new table in to the data base. I am using Jboss Server and I am under Managed Transaction. So I want to let you know that i cannot change my auto commit mode to false to my database connection.

I already give it a shot for creating a table in to the database through the hibernate i was not able to create a table. It was giving me the error previously that Unknown Entity : com.test.xyz . I resolve this exception. after that now new exception pops up and said that you cannot update the schema in Managed Environment

Please anyone have idea or any hint then plz share with me

Thanks
Sunay

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]