-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mapping problem
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 am 

Hi all!

Here is my scenario. I have a domain class Users. So far, it was mapped to a single table, which is easy. But now I have to replace the money field, with an AccountManager. An implementation of AccountManager holds Accounts in a Map. In the DB, the Accounts are stored in a table, with FK to the Users table. The Account class has an amount field, and an enum type, that is the name of the column name of the column in the DB table. So a single line of Accounts DB table with n column should create n-1 instances.

How can I map it? I've done som exesive reseach, but I found no solution so far.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
gmate

Post subject: Re: Mapping problem
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 am 
Regular
Regular

Gmate,

Look for property <many-to-one

Cheers!
Shynate
mailto:shynate26@gmail.com
www.CSSCORP.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:01 am 

I did check it. I couldn't find anything regarding an interface and an implemnetation of it. I can set a Map in one to hold the many, but I have to define a class. My other problem is that in mapping, you have to specify a table. In this sceario, I cannot set a table for my AccountManager.
Did I miss something in the documentation?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 am 
Regular
Regular

How Users and Accounts related ??

Cheers!
Shynate
mailto:shynate26@gmail.com
www.CSSCORP.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]