-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: one jpa-cache bug
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 am 

I've submitted this bug to Dhanji in the forum Warp-core cause i use warp-persist in my project. we talk long time, and we got the conclusion that there is a bug of JPA provider - hibernate.

this is problem info below :
===========================================

When i update an entity with EntityManager.merge(T), it update database success. but when get it with em.find(), I got an random cache data. for example :

User.name = "Dhanji"
update to "Bevis"
update to "Warp"
update to "Guice"

In this process. I refresh page to view User. It show me random name in ["Dhanji", "Bevis", "Warp", "Guice"]. (Not a page cache i checked) By debug code i know I merge data in em1, and view in em2. so the data jump to and fro.
Even i can use em.refresh to get the newest data, but it's low performance and the cascade data still be cache.

Does anybody know what's wrong ? my project is very urgent! My hibernate version is 3.5.5 and jpa is 2.0

Bevis

Last edited by avengerbevis on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: My jpa-cache bug
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 am 

anybody need more configure codes?

Post subject: Re: My jpa-cache bug
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 am 

wow... nobody knows how to fix this?

Post subject: Re: one jpa-cache bug
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am 

I wait for solution for four days.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]