-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Build and Debug environment with Eclipse
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 pm 

Hi,
I want to build and debug the Hibernate code in eclipse environment. Is there any good source to give me instructions for that? My aim is to get going my Hibernate development environment in Eclipse and I have to experiment with some changes in Hibernate (core) code.

I have followup question on that too. How can I create a debuggable Hibernate build. By default Maven build creats a "non debuggable" Hibernate build.

Thx For your help.

Ajay

Post subject: Re: Hibernate Build and Debug environment with Eclipse
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 am 

I am not sure of what do you mean by debuggable build and non debuggable build. if you want to debug code in eclipse deploy your app on the server and start eclipse in debug mode. also download source code for hibernate and when you move to the hibernate class files there will be attach option so you can attach the source code.

Post subject: Re: Hibernate Build and Debug environment with Eclipse
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:22 pm 

I think I should clarify my question. To not to distract from the main question. Here is my main question.

I want to build and debug hibernate core code in eclipse. Here is one resource I find to do that
http://blogs.planetingres.org/notnull/2 ... h-eclipse/

After performing all the steps in this article I am still having errors in build. is there any other pointer to do this?

Thx
Ajay

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]