-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Criteria and statistics
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm 

We track Statistics in our application, but recently came to realize that Statistics.getQueries() does not return any Criteria queries. I realize that the method returns the HQL strings, but it also means that the Statistics are incomplete. I found a few older issues talking about this, but no resolution.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/project ... se/HHH-634
http://opensource.atlassian.com/project ... e/HHH-3452

The strange thing is that the count methods like Statistics.getQueryExecutionCount() return the TOTAL number of queries including the Critieria ones. However Statistics.getQueries ignores the Criteria. Frustrating.

Has anyone else figured out a way to track execution statistics for Criteria queries?

Thanks,

Chuck

Post subject: Re: Criteria and statistics
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 am 

So no reply's.

This is not a terribly difficult change to source code to support this, but I am assuming by the lack of movement on an issue that was submitted 5 years ago that we will need to patch it ourself. Has anyone else done something similar?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]