-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: write own hsqldb dialect
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 am 

Hi,
I have a problem that the hibernate Dialect is outdated. I use the new Hibernate 1.9 version. The new boolean column type is wrongly translated from hibernate. instead of
Code:
select
  fcasforeca1_.FORE_FLAG_IS_MASTER as col_0_0_,
from
  FCAS_FORECAST_SET fcasforeca1_
where
  fcasforeca1_.FORE_FLAG_IS_MASTER=true

it makes
Code:
select
  fcasforeca1_.FORE_FLAG_IS_MASTER as col_0_0_,
from
  FCAS_FORECAST_SET fcasforeca1_
where
  fcasforeca1_.FORE_FLAG_IS_MASTER=1

the second sql leads to an exception (in eclipse)
2009-07-14 11:07:05,468 WARN main org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: -5562, SQLState: 42562
2009-07-14 11:07:05,468 ERROR main org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - incompatible data types in combination

and if i ran it with a sql-tool i get:
Error: incompatible data types in combination
SQLState: 42562
ErrorCode: -5562

can somebody tell me when there will be a new dialect type or how to generate a new dialect type for hsqldb 1.9 ?
Best regards
Manfred

Post subject: Re: write own hsqldb dialect
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm 

Hi, have you solved your problem? I'm in the same situation: I try to use HSQLDB 2.0.0.RC7 with hibernate 3.2.6 (I need insertable views feature, which is supported by HSQLDB 2.0, but not by HSQLDB 1.8). But i got the "incompatible data types in combination" error - probably because of not compatible dialect, I guess...
Any hint how to solve it?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]